Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Year 5/6 camp at Pt England School

W.A.L.T :make connections across a wide range of texts.
Hey! have you ever been to the year five and six camp? This week it is going to be my second time.  Last year I was really  nervous  but from all that fun it goes away. Unless its dancing time,
This year I wanted to see  how other people felt that has already been to the year five and six camp.    

I visited Ana’s blog to see how she felt and This is what I’ve been informed.
When I first read her first paragraph it seemed like she was enjoying camp. I also
found out a game that was really hard for her, It was called top town. And did you know if you go to the year five and six camp you guys get to go kayaking! I think you guys have heard enough from me, I don't want to spoil the surprise.


I would like to give a vast shout out to Ana V for being a great person and writing about  how it feels to be in the year five and six camp.  You are a the best.

Our mission was to write a description about the year five and six camp. One of our task was to 
google seach someone that has been to the year five and six camp and to talk about how they felt and every thing they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.