Thursday, 26 June 2014
Friday, 20 June 2014
1. What materials are the optimist made of today? the optimist is made from plastic and fiberglass.
2. Who is the optimist designed specifically for? the optimist is mostly designed for 15 years old and under.
3. Why was the optimist made? the optimist design was made for kids who want to know how to sail.
4. How many kilograms is the hull of an optimist ? it is 35 kg.
5. How does the Optimist dinghy help future Olympians? when they grow up they will know what to do.
6. Who would you recommend the Optimist Sailing Dinghy to? someone who want to know how to ride it.
Thursday, 19 June 2014
Tuesday, 17 June 2014
My special family member is my mum because she always looks after me. One of things I like about my mum is that she has feed me when I was a baby and she still feeds me she is the best mum I could ever have. I think she is sweet as honey and as beautiful as rose.
My dream is to make my mum happy by being a doctor when I grow up. She said when I grow up and I become a doctor I will make her and my grandfather's dream come true.