1. What materials are the optimist made of today? the optimist is made from plastic and fiberglass.
2. Who is the optimist designed specifically for? the optimist is mostly designed for 15 years old and under.
3. Why was the optimist made? the optimist design was made for kids who want to know how to sail.
4. How many kilograms is the hull of an optimist ? it is 35 kg.
5. How does the Optimist dinghy help future Olympians? when they grow up they will know what to do.
6. Who would you recommend the Optimist Sailing Dinghy to? someone who want to know how to ride it.