Thursday 5 February 2015

My holiday writting

Walt:  Follow the structure of a recount to produce a piece of writing. 
During the fantastic holidays my family and I visited the aquarium. The  aquarium was filled with sea creatures like sharks, starfishes and sea horses. Did you you know that male  seahorses lays more than one thousand babies?. And we've also been informed that starfishes have one eye around each hand.


After a very long and dissy tour we went to mission bay for lunch. For lunch we had a big water melon, a big bottle of water, a bottle of fizzy drink and some K.F.C. Later that day we went for a swim it was so relaxsing it felt like I was free.

The very next day I went to the circus. In the circus I saw clowns being silly there silliness made me laugh. They also did tricks and I was amazed. We had popcorn and fizzy drinks it was tasty.


Screenshot 2015-02-05 at 09.58.39.png         Screenshot 2015-02-05 at 10.00.05.png
Last year my family and I went to a lot of cool places but my two favorite places was the aquarium and mission bay. We had a great time swimming, eating and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.