Kiwi Grub for Mohua 1.2.07 Part 2
WALT: Use the text to find information.
1. Mohua eats 570 worms and grubs every night. How many would Mohua eat in a week? Show how you worked this out:
2. How do you think Mohua broke her beak?
I think she was digging for earthworms and she broke her beak
3. Why do you think it is important for Mohua to feed herself and find her own food?
because if you feed her as your pet she will forget to find her food.
4. Kiwis sleep during the day and wake at night. They are exercise.
5. What things would you add in a menu for Mohua?
6. What is Willowbank Wildlife Reserve? Google it and list five interesting facts about it:
kiwi birds are one of the oddities.
7. Create a recipe for the special pellets made for Mohua to eat. Use the recipe link to help you write a recipe. Click here for a recipe example
When you have written your recipe draw a picture for your recipe in TUX Paint.
Publish your recipe and picture on your blog once I have seen it!