Thursday 22 October 2015

Sand Diego zoo

Walt:  Think about our purpose and reader by planning my recount.  

Plan of my paragraph topics

1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
Talk about how it all started and visiting the animals on line.
3. Body Paragraph 2
I really want to be there playing with the animals. Weird things they do .
4. Body Paragraph 3
how interesting the animals are and how bad it feels  not to be there.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo

San Diego zoo!  I want to touch the animals, play with the animals and feed the animals, but I can’t, because these animals are on the internet.  I feel so betrayed as watching the videos on the internet instead of real life, I wondered if it was a scam?  


This week for writing we were informed about going to the zoo....... on the internet.

When we were to write about how boring it is to watch the zoo from the internet, We hat to write a complex sentence, simple sentence and a complex question.

Hear is what I got, marked by Htet Htet.
Introduction Rubric
1234
HookMy introduction is boring.
It is difficult to read.
My introduction is easy to read and has some interest for my audience.My audience is hooked into my subject, it grabs their interest so they feel like they want to read more.When someone reads my introduction they are left feeling intrigued. They can't wait to read more.
OrientationMy introduction does not tell the reader what my writing is going to be about.My audience has some idea about what I am writing about.My audience is clear what I am writing about.My introduction lets the reader know the direction and purpose of my writing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.