1. Who is the pohutukawa important to? animals and people
2. Why do people think of it as the New Zealand Christmas tree? because the red flower usually gloom in december.
3. What makes the pohutukawa special? they have special features
4. How does the pohutukawa grow? pohutukawa can grow in many areas but the perfer to grow in warm place
5. Explain what nectar is.nectar is sweet water
6. How have pohutukawa trees been used in the past? it has been used has habitats
7. What is project crimson and why do you think it was named this? the pohutukawa is an tree that is mostly grown near the beach.
Early Finishers: In sumo paint draw your version of New Zealand’s Christmas tree and post your blog with a few facts about Pohutukawa.